- Julie Sherman, Christian Sampson, Emmanuel Fleurantin, Christopher K.R.T. Jones, A Data Driven Study of the Drivers of Stratospheric Circulation via Reduced Order Modeling and Data Assimilation. In Preparation.
- Emmanuel Fleurantin, Katherine Slyman, Blake Barker, Christopher K.R.T. Jones, A Dynamical Systems Approach for Most Probable Escape Paths over Periodic Boundaries. Physica D: Nonlinear Phenomena, 454:133860, 2023. (pdf here)
- Emmanuel Fleurantin, Christian Sampson, Daniel Paul Maes, Justin Bennett, Tayler Fernandes-Nunez, Sophia Marx and Geir Evensen , A study of disproportionately affected populations by race/ethnicity during the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic using multi-population SEIR modeling and ensemble data assimilation, Foundations of Data Science, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 479-541 (2021), doi: 10.3934/fods.2021022. (pdf here)
- Maciej J. Capinski, Emmanuel Fleurantin, Jason D. Mireles-James, Computer Assisted Proofs of Two-Dimensional Attracting Invariant Tori for ODEs, Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - A, 2020, doi: 10.3934 / dcds.2020162. (pdf here)
- Emmanuel Fleurantin, Jason D. Mireles James, Resonant Tori, Transport Barriers, and Chaos in a Vector Field with a Neimark-Sacker Bifurcation, Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, Volume 85, 2020, 105226, ISSN 1007-5704. (pdf here)
- Catherine I. Berrouet, Jacob Nadulek, Emmanuel Fleurantin, Sunil Giri, Katarzyna A. Rejniak, Necibe Tuncer, A Mathematical Model Based on IC50 Curves To Predict Tumor Responses to Drugs, OURI FAU undergraduate journal Vol 7, pp. 18–32, Spring 2018 edition. (pdf here)
Current Research Projects
- Counting Gap Eigenstates for the Perturbed 3D Nonlinear Schrödinger Equation by a Maslov Index, with Jeremy Marzuola and Christopher K.R.T. Jones.
- 3D Printing of Invariant Manifolds in Dynamical Systems, with Evelyn Sander, Alonso Ogueda and Julia Seay.
- Most Probable Escape Paths for Intermediate Noise Regimes for a Stochastic Carbon Cycle System, with Katherine Slyman and Christopher K.R.T. Jones.
- A data-centered study on ocean circulation changes using the Stommel-box model with rapid oscillatory forcings, with Nathaniel Smith, Anvaya Shiney-Ajay and Ivo Pasmans.
- Existence and stability of travelling waves in heterogeneous reaction-diffusion systems with Cris Hasan, Sebastian Wieczorek and Christopher K.R.T. Jones.